All Star Tower Defense is a tower-defence Roblox game. But unlike other tower defence games on Roblox with turrets and towers, ASTD is all about characters based on the canon of popular Anime shows.
Looking to get ahead of your friends or place higher on the Infinite Mode leader boards? Making good use of codes for All Star Tower Defense could be the key to your success.
Not sure what on earth I’m talking about? Keep reading!
What are All Star Tower Defense Codes codes?
Roblox All Star Tower Defense codes are a promotional item distributed by the developer to grant unique rewards to each user who enters them in-game.
What is the point of codes for astd? There are a couple of reasons that developer Top-Down Games might throw a few codes for astd to the community. Sometimes, it’s simply to attract new players into the game. At other times, it can be part of a promotion with a YouTuber or influencer who is popular in the community. Finally, sometimes the developer simply wants to give back.
Whatever the reason they do it, you’re not playing All Star Tower Defense right if you aren’t taking advantage of these codes. Each code grants the player a reward – usually in the form of a character, some gems or historically, also gold. In other words, sometimes the difference between winning and losing.
Be sure to bookmark this page and return often to stay up to date with the latest codes!
Active Star Tower Defense Codes
Here are all the currently active ASTD codes you can redeem right now to receive characters, gems and gold!
- owouch – 400 Gems
- NEWCODE150KNOLEAKINGPLSNAVYXFLAMEYT – Exp IV and 750 Gems
- changesjune – 450 Gems
- ticketupdate – 400 Gems
- allstarspring – 450 Gems
- newaprilupdate – 450 Gems
- astd1millikes – 1,250 Gems
- NAVYXFLAME130KNOLEAK – Exp IV and 500 Gems
If for any reason a code on this list doesn’t work, it might not be our mistake. Try again on a VIP server – they are free to access, and it is the case that some codes can only be redeemed in them.
Expired Star Tower Defense Codes
If you’ve found any All Star Tower Defence codes that still aren’t working, it could be that the promotion has expired in the latest All Star Tower Defense update. Be sure to check the following list for all the historic codes that no longer work.
- 100ksubnavyxflame – 300 Gems and Ultra Koku Black
- 1billionvisit21drip – 200 Gems, 300 Gold, and Koku Drip Skin
- 1bvisit1b – 1,000 Gems
- 1mgroupmembers – 800 Gems and 800 Gold
- 2021memorialday2021x – 150 Gems
- 700mil – 200 Gems and EXP III
- addnewunitstobannerfix – 150 Gems
- anniversaryastd – 1,500 Gold, 1,200 Gems and Omega-Rare
- astd1millikes – 1,250 Gems
- –ASTDDevs – 500 Gems, 500 Gold, and EXP IV
- astdx2022 – 1,000 Gold, 500 Gems, and Ice Queen
- bigtim – 50 Gems
- congratulations2kingluffy300ksubscribersonyoutube300k – Character
- december2021 – 500 Gold and 300 Gem
- diamondnowina – 150 Gems
- eastercoda21 – 150 Gems
- eatlotsonthanksgiving – 300 Gems, 500 Gold
- epicnew – 50 Gems
- freedom – 150 Gems
- fruit – 550 Gems, 500 Gold, and two EXP III
- fruit100k – 300 Gems and EXP III
- gameon2021 – 500 Gems
- hchgaming – 150 Gems
- helloworld2021 – 150 Gems
- igot2look – 250 Gems, 250 Gold
- incredibledayum – 50 Gems
- isitthenewerayet – 150 Gems
- jahajha – 150 Gems
- KingLuffyFan200k – Character
- lateupdatendat – 200 Gems
- lieawake – 150 Gems
- likeapartyonthelist – 150 Gems
- likethegamepog2021 – 200 Gems and EXP III
- lovetobrazil – 150 Gems
- lovetofightastd – 150 Gems
- merrychristmas2k21 – 1,000 Gold, 1,000 Gems, and EXP IV
- navyxflameyt80k – 300 Gems and EXP III
- novemberupdate – 300 Gems, 500 Gold
- ohmahgawdskill – 150 Gems
- pert – 50 Gems
- quickshut – 100 Gems
- quickshut – 150 Gems
- rainmen – 50 Gems
- robloxyay – 300 Gems, 800 Gold, and EXP III
- shotofmemories – 150 Gems
- smoothcriminal2 – 150 Gems
- somemorenewcoode – 150 Gems
- starshipway – 650 Gems, 650 Gold, and EXP IV
- subinferman – 50 Gems
- SUBTOBLAMSPOT100kBOA – Character
- subtome – 80 Gems
- superwoop – 400 gems
- thecityofangels – 250 Gems, 250 Gold
- themadao – 1000 Gems, 750 Gold, and 1 EXP IV
- thisisthenewestcode – 150 Gems
- tysmfor1mfavorite – 750 Gems, 750 Gold, EXP III
- ultramove – Character
- Update53021 – 50 Gems, 300 Gold, and EXP III
- updatebelike – 50 Gems
- winterbreakwhen – 250 Gems and 250 Gold
- world2comingsoon – 250 Gold and 250 Gems
- world2ishere – 500 Gold and 300 Gems
- yellowsix – 150 Gems
How to Redeem Codes in ASTD
It couldn’t be easier to redeem codes for All Star Tower Defense. Follow this comprehensive guide and you’ll be enjoying your gifts in no time!
- Launch the game and open the main home page.
- On the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, you will see three dots marking the ‘settings’ page.
- A box will appear where you can enter one of the fantastic active promo codes from the above list.
- Simply do so and enjoy your character, gems and/or gold!
Guide to All Star Tower Defence Code Rewards
So, you have your shiny new All Star Tower Defence codes and you’re ready to redeem them. But maybe you’re new to Roblox All Star Tower Defense – what even are Gems, Gold, or EXP IV?
Don’t fret. Here’s our comprehensive guide to the three main bonuses gained from redeeming ASTD codes:
Gems: are one of the main three currencies in ASTD, and probably the most important of those three. They are used to summon primary units, some of which are more powerful than others, and are thus an essential part of any winning strategy in the game. You can also use gems to buy PvP bosses, orbs and to expand your inventory space.
Luckily, there are a bunch of ways to grab Gems in-game. While completing tasks and story-mode missions will constitute your main Gemincome, daily login bonuses and, yes, redeeming codes, are a great way to bolster your forces more quickly and get ahead of the competition.
Gold: is a secondary currency in ASTD, used in a similar way to Gems. Gold is necessary to summon secondary units, not to mention to also buy Emotes (to dunk on your friends) and to buy PvP bosses (to really dunk on your friends).
Most importantly, codes offer a good way to receive extra currencies like Gems and Gold without having to use Robux – Roblox’s real-world money premium currency.
Finally, some codes deliver exclusiveunits. One example is EXP IV, a 6-star single ground, ‘feeder’-type unit which acts as a great way to raise the levels of other characters in your team. Ordinarily, the only way to get EXP IV is by evolving its younger ancestor, EXP III, or from a Daily Spin (albeit with a miserly 5% chance of success).
Codes for All Star Tower Defense give the player a great opportunity to pick up EXP IV free of charge (and much of the effort otherwise required).